||As a not-for-profit, we understand the value of keeping connected to what matters most, your members, clients and the community both locally and globally. RCT assists charities and not-for-profits to acquire the technological-edge they need and deserve to positively impact the lives of their members.
Our computer donation program can assist your not-for-profit or charity in meeting your overall goals and visions. It also adds value to your organization by strengthening your internal communications, learning, and capabilities for reaching out and connecting with your clients, and the larger community.
Operating under the Industry Canada funded Computers for Schools program, our RCTech CHARITIES program provides high quality renewed equipment to registered not-for-profits and charities across Ontario.
- Applicants must be a registered charity or not-for-profit organization.
- Computers must not be resold or exported under any circumstances.
- Computers must remain on their premises.
Ready to request computers?
Select from the two buttons below to choose to see computer packages and request computers.
*Requesting computers will take you to an external application.
- Need Microsoft Office?
- RCT is a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher & can install Microsoft Office for a low fee! Contact your local RCT Regional Centre Manager to learn more.
- Environmental Solutions:
- Have your obsolete computers recycled for FREE: To view a list of all accepted equipment, visit our RCTech RENEW program.
- Enhances learning and skill development opportunities for learners of all ages
- Creates employment opportunities for youth
- Empowers local organizations to increase their capacity & benefit the community at large
- Reuses technology & diverts toxic electronic waste from landfills
- Saves natural resources and protects the environment, human health and worker safety
- Creates co-op and volunteer opportunities.
RCT can help you dispose of your surplus IT equipment. To view a list of all accepted equipment, visit our RCTech RENEW program.